System updates and Announcements
04 Feb 2012 New: Updates
In order to prepare for some of our future updates to the system, we are in the process of updating the existing modules to support a "tabbed" view.
This tabbed view allows us to present and separate options in a more logical way. It also gives us flexibility when adding features going forward. We'd appreciate any feedback!
These updates will be performed on a rolling basis over the coming weeks; the "pages" module was the first to be updated.
We've added a "Preview Site" link to the Manage Site menu, allowing easy access to previewing your website. It will default to the homepage.
Included as Standard:
- Website Hosting
- CMS Website Management
- Pages & Menus
- News and Events*
- Visitor Comments with moderation*
- File Management
- Categories, Tags and Tag-groups
- Social Network integration
- Easy Google Analytics integration
- SEO optimised
- Automatic Robots.txt & Sitemap.xml
- Automatic RSS feed for news*
- Webpage Redirection.
- Easy online signup & setup website (coming soon)
- Manage multiple websites
- Online help, walkthroughs & support tickets
- Feedback service (tell us what you think)
- Automatic billing & online payment option
- User roles and permissions
- Integrated template editor (coming soon)