System updates and Announcements
09 May 2012 Update: Pages and Banners
- We've made an update to the way page banners are selected via the page editor. This is a system-wide change, so please let us know if your site has been adversely affected.
- Site structure reordering.
To reorder your site structure, go to the Pages list, and above the table you will see an option to "Reorder your site structure/pages". selecting this will bring up a simplified view of your website, where you can drag the sections around into a different order. Once you have happy with the new order, select Save a the bottom of the page. The order dropdown has been removed from the page editor.
Included as Standard:
- Website Hosting
- CMS Website Management
- Pages & Menus
- News and Events*
- Visitor Comments with moderation*
- File Management
- Categories, Tags and Tag-groups
- Social Network integration
- Easy Google Analytics integration
- SEO optimised
- Automatic Robots.txt & Sitemap.xml
- Automatic RSS feed for news*
- Webpage Redirection.
- Easy online signup & setup website (coming soon)
- Manage multiple websites
- Online help, walkthroughs & support tickets
- Feedback service (tell us what you think)
- Automatic billing & online payment option
- User roles and permissions
- Integrated template editor (coming soon)