System updates and Announcements
26 Jan 2012 Fix: Comment dates
We've noticed the date/time stamps appearing next to the comments are the current timestamps, not the timestamps when the comment was added. We will seek to address this ASAP.
This issue has been resolved. The dates being displayed against the comments show the correct time at which they were added.
The ordering of the comments in the CMS has also been reversed, so that the newest show first.
Included as Standard:
- Website Hosting
- CMS Website Management
- Pages & Menus
- News and Events*
- Visitor Comments with moderation*
- File Management
- Categories, Tags and Tag-groups
- Social Network integration
- Easy Google Analytics integration
- SEO optimised
- Automatic Robots.txt & Sitemap.xml
- Automatic RSS feed for news*
- Webpage Redirection.
- Easy online signup & setup website (coming soon)
- Manage multiple websites
- Online help, walkthroughs & support tickets
- Feedback service (tell us what you think)
- Automatic billing & online payment option
- User roles and permissions
- Integrated template editor (coming soon)