Pricing for Resellers
We believe our system is powerful and flexible enough to be used on all manner of websites, large and small, including multiple domains and languages. It would make a great choice for website designers and developers looking for a straight forward solution for their own client systems!
The Bayview CMS is flexible enough to allow resellers to create and manage websites themselves, including users, site templates and costs.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
We have discounted reseller pricing, which we charge resellers to create sites in the system.
Then, using the website settings module, they can then charge their individual website owners any amount that they want, on the schedule they want. The system will automatically notify them when renewals are due (or automatically temporarily disable sites when the renewal date passes).
Some of the benefits:
- Low cost subscription
Details to follow
- Choose the profit made on client websites
- Set up new websites
New sites can be set up and ready for content in minutes (using the default design templates - modifiable through the system)
- Peace of mind
The system is fully managed by ourselves (including updates and new features)
- Optional support handling
Support submissions may come to ourselves or yourselves (specifiable in the website settings)
- Automated renewal reminders
- Reseller specific renewal messages/payment details
Pricing details to follow.
Included as Standard:
- Website Hosting
- CMS Website Management
- Pages & Menus
- News and Events*
- Visitor Comments with moderation*
- File Management
- Categories, Tags and Tag-groups
- Social Network integration
- Easy Google Analytics integration
- SEO optimised
- Automatic Robots.txt & Sitemap.xml
- Automatic RSS feed for news*
- Webpage Redirection.
- Easy online signup & setup website (coming soon)
- Manage multiple websites
- Online help, walkthroughs & support tickets
- Feedback service (tell us what you think)
- Automatic billing & online payment option
- User roles and permissions
- Integrated template editor (coming soon)